Popular Posts

Sunday 28 August 2011

7th month pregnancy..it just gets better!

heyya~! just some short update for my well being.. hehe

now i've entered 7th month pregnancy..well i have my share of ups n downs while reaching this stage, but im still holding on ;)

neway..my tummy is getting bigger by weeks, suddenly my belly also half pop out, n d baby..wooaahhh.. is making me damn tired.. He just keeps on moving n sometimes im short of breath when he did dat. i think its becoz he pushed his legs or hands directly at my stomach level from d inside..somehow sort of blocking my breathing a bit..but dats normal they say.. and yes, its hard for me even more, to control my toilet routine, coz d baby keeps on pushing underneathe too. sometimes even while i was sitting, walking, talking, or even do nothing, when i sneeze, d urine somehow comes out too. owh my! feel like wearing dipers. hahahah!

well despite that, i didnt really go for medical check up dis month.. planning to go next month..hopefully everything is ok with d baby..just getting bit tired with d scanning process..its not really recommended too to do scanning every month. if d time took to scan is too long, d radiation may effect d baby..so short2 can la. but ppl recommend to do scanning every month to avoid complications from occuring. just to be alert n notified if something is not right..

so yeah..dats all for now. to be continued~ daaaa~!

-dYa-

No comments:

Post a Comment